Sunday, August 31, 2008

New Chicken Enichiladas

Today I tried a new chicken enchilada recipie. I was out of stuff for my usual recipie and so I tried to find a recipie that used what I had in my storage room and refridgerator. Everyone seemed to enjoy it!

16 oz container sour cream
16 oz jar salsa (I actually used half salsa and some chopped tomatoes with canned green chilies, because the salsa can was half empty)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/4 cup diced onion
1 can black beans

Dump it all together and mix it up.

Then add a few cans of chicken with taco seasoning to the mixture above.

Shred corn tortillas and layer a few times with the chicken mixture, corn tortillas and shredded cheese in a 9x13 pan.

Bake in the oven at 350 for 20 minutes and let it cool before

I think it would also be good with corn mixed in.

Its big enough to serve 10-12 people.

0 comments: