Saturday, January 19, 2008

Here we go...

Hey Girls What's for dinner?!

I think it would be fun to start out witha simple one or your fall back dinner - you know the one --- It's the dinner you make when there is nothing to eat or you are having a crazy day and you just have to throw something together. It can be simple or not - healthy or not - everything goes... Breakfast lunch or Dinner!

I am really excited to see what you guys are making for dinner!

Love Chris

Ps.... By the way - I am giving everyone administration Privleges so that you can feel free to invite your friends - I know I probably missed some friends that I do not have Email addresses for or if you have friends where you live who would like to participate - I say the more the merrier!

2 comments:

*katie said...

Very fun! Thanks for the invite. I guess this means that it's time to start making dinner!! Alan will be so happy!!!!

Chris said...

Cute Katie - I'm doing this for the same reason --- Jeb is going to be so happy too! Our poor husbands.