Tuesday, January 22, 2008

HOW ABOUT BREAKFAST INSTEAD?

...THIS IS REALLY JUST A SIMPLE SUGGESTION. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU GUYS AND YOUR KIDS ARE HAVING CEREAL FOR THE MOST PART IN THE MORNINGS, BECAUSE IT'S FAST AND EASY, BUT SOMETHING JUST AS FAST AND EASY IS CREAM OF WHEAT.

MY HUSBAND ANDREW IS ALWAYS IN A HURRY, AND WANTS SOMETHING WARM IN THE COLD MORNING ON HIS WAY TO WORK AND SCHOOL.. SO I MAKE THIS FOR HIM.

AND TO MAKE IT TASTIER AS WELL AS CREAMIER FOR KIDS TO ENJOY, USE SOYMILK INSTEAD OF MILK OR WATER.. IT GIVES A REALLY NICE FLAVOR, AND YOU DON'T NEED TO ADD BROWN SUGAR.

FAST, TASTY, AND IT WILL REALLY FILL YOU UP!

..ARICA.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Yum - I love Cream of wheat -- ANd the kids do too - Thanks Air - This will help because we have been trying to cut sugar out of the kids diets - and Every breakfast cereal has a ton - makes breakfast hard - This should help.

*katie said...

I haven't had cream of wheat in forever, but we do eat malt-o-meal which I believe is the same thing. I'll have to try it with Soy milk because I always add lots of brown sugar to it:)

brooke said...

That's totally what we've been doing too. And Soy milk is heavenly, but I bet it's even better in Cream of Wheat....thanks for the pointer Arica!