Friday, January 25, 2008

Recipe Software

I have to share my new love of a recipe software that I found while visiting my family back in Utah. Some in Utah may have heard of it because I guess the lady was on Channel 5 news. So check it out. I have begun in my ward here a freezer made meal group.

The software lets you input your own recipes and they don't need to be freezer made only ones either. It lets you make a menu and then it creates a shopping list for you as well.

I have been looking for a nice presentable, easy to use program for just recipes because I don't like a pile of cookbooks in my pantry. I just want to go to the computer and access it that way besides it creates my shopping list so I don't personally have to write it all out.

www.dinnerisready.com

2 comments:

Chris said...

OOO - sounds very organized - Cool

Chris said...

Hey Sarah - You should post your Freezer meal - whenever you have a class - Maybe it could help me to think ahead for once instead of waiting for Jeb to get home and say - Hey Lady What's for dinner?