Saturday, February 2, 2008

Another Good Sunday One!

Thank you April -
We often Make this on Sunday...
In Fact I think We will Have it tomorrow...

I never new what to do with the
2-3 crockpots that for some reason I own
until April came to visit a few months ago...
this is now one of my favorite no brainer meals!

So are you ready
don't blink...
or you'll miss the recipe!
This is so easy & Suprizingly So tasty!

Get your Crock Pot out
Put 4 (FROZEN) Chicken Breasts in it
1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 block of Cream cheese
1 Can of Milk
and a packet of Italian Dressing Mix -

turn the crockpot
on high for 4 hours
and your done!

Now get out the door & go to church!

Told ya it was Easy...

When you get home all you have to do is
make some rice or Pasta
and a Veggie and your good to go!

PS...
- one week we didn't have An Italian dressing pack
so I put Green Enchilada Sauce in instead -
Don't put the Milk in if you do this though
or the sauce will be too runny...
We found that out the hard way

We ate it with Rice and Refried Beans - Yummy!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Almost every single recipe I have gotten from April has a block of cream cheese in it ;) That girl must buy it in bulk! This sounds good - I might try it and not tell my hubby whats in it!

Chris said...

WHat wouldn't Neil like in this?

What else has April given you with cream cheese - that is funny!

*katie said...

Sounds so tasty! If I hadn't done chicken in the crockpot today, I would do it tomorrow. Perhaps later in the week!

*katie said...

P.S. the blog looks SOOOO super cute!

brooke said...

That DOES sound really yummy! I'm always looking for more crockpot recipes.

Mike and Amie said...

We made this on Sunday when Heather Schlarmann was here with her girls! It was a total hit!! In fact I doubled it and had enough for Mike for lunch for 2 days and the kids and I ate the rest! It is definitley a "do over". To lower the fat a little I did use the Healthy Choice version of Cream of Chicken soup and the 1/3 less fat Cream Cheese. SO YUMMY!!
Thank you Chris!
Amie