Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sausage, Peppers & Onions...

For Lack of a more creative name...

OK - so all of my recipes 
I am realizing come from Carol White --- 
Whatever - she makes Yummy things!
So here's another one!
Last night we had this - and I loved it - It is super easy - 
perfect for when you need to just throw something together!

1 Onion
I used 4 Bell Peppers
(one of each color of coarse to make it pretty)
One of these packs of sausage
we used the Kielbasa
but I bet it would be good 
with one of the other flavors too.


If you are making rice or pasta I would start that now 
because this doesn't take very long to make

So you just cut into slices the Peppers and Onions and the sausage
And throw them in the pan till they look done... 
I put a little  olive oil into the pan first - 
I don't know why - It just seemed like the right thing to do.

We throw the mix on top of Fettucine noodles 
with the Alfredo sauce already mixed into them.
But I bet it would taste good on top of other things too

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Chris said...

Also tastes great with Red sauce & Recently Jeb & I have been eating it with a Pesto & That is our new favorite!! YUM