Monday, March 3, 2008

cream cheese mmm...

Hey ya'll. I'm new here...but I've been mentioned. I guess I'm the cream cheese girl. Inspired by that comment I decided to make an old favorite of mine that I haven't made in awhile. My cream cheese enchiladas.
Corn or Flour Tortillas ( I like corn better)
filling for enchiladas are as follows
three to four chicken breasts
cup of cooked rice (I use brown)
cube of cream cheese
can of diced mexican style tomatoes
mix and fill up tortillas. top with green enchilada sauce and cheese. serve with salad and black beans. mmmmm....now I am going to go enjoy this meal. Happy eating.
-April

1 comments:

Chris said...

yay a new player! Thanks Poe! don't worry if you think people know the recipe - that's great - because I think at the end of the year - I will make a blog book out of these and how great would it be to have all the go to recipes all in one place! perfect! thanks April!